Wednesday 26 August 2009

Anticipated Future Newsflow

(Courtesy of Shamus)

A few have asked me to provide an expected news flow and activity time line for RXP. I will provide one to the best of my knowledge until December:

Expected news anytime between August and November:

  • LG buyout for Galaz
  • Galaz commercial license approval (allows to sell oil at commercial rates => revenue)
August 2009:

  • BNG Waiver approved by Kazakhstan Government
September:

  • First instalment for BNG from Canamenns
  • Ravninnoe rig mobilisation
  • Galaz update
  • Possible BNG rig contract announcement
  • New Broker note from Matrix (or maybe October)
October:

  • Ravinnoe Spud 1st well
  • Possible BNG seismics results
  • Galaz, Ravinnoe volumetric updates
November:

  • BNG seismics results
  • BNG volumetrics
  • Ravninnoe spud
  • Potential Ravninnoe mobilisation to 2nd well?
End Nov/Dec:

  • BNG rig mobilisation
  • Ravninnoe 1st well update
  • December BNG Spud
  • Further Ravninnoe updates
January:

Second installment from Canamens due


Keep in mind:

(1) They have a new broker who is trying to get them onto SETS (This is so it can behave much like MXP)

(2) I have tried to trade it before only to find out that when its time to buy again I can only buy in 100 GBP parcels.

(3) I am noticing there is low liquidity in this stock (most of it is in the hands of Kazakhs that want a mininimum 65p per share for it)

I don't know where its going it is the type of share that 1 million shares will push it 5% and next day 50,000 shares will push it another 10%. But it should return to the 20's in the near future with some tipping 40-60p at end of year (on back of BNG seismic results), although I would like that to happen I would be happy with 20-30's given overall market conditions, I do expect to see some profit taking on the way up of course.